Sunday, August 13, 2006

A fairly uneventful evening....ho..hum..

I have to say hanging out all night means spending the day catching up on sleep. I woke up today around noon. What a rough life!!

Last night I stepped out the house around 10pm. I was on my way to Providence (formerly known as Le Bar Bat) which is a cool trendy spot in Manhattan for dining and after hours it turns into a club/lounge atmosphere. The Black Ivy League Alumni and Friends were having a party and it was free before midnight so I was lucky enough to get parking on the block. I went solo but I had some friends who said they would be stopping by. I ran into a few people I knew but after roughly an hour of watching these kids - in the 25 year old age range - I decided it was time to move on. The ratio of women to men was 10:1, which meant that I was clearly going to get no love. Some women were in jeans, while others had on after five gowns, with their boobs hanging out. Of course, they all seemed to be on the prowl for a mate, boyfriend, husband, etc...

I decided to head to NY Perks in Brooklyn, for its 2 year anniversary celebration. I ran into some friends but again the ratio of women to men was again not in my favor so I just hung out with the guys that I knew. I got home in the wee hours of the morning with no exciting stories to share :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home