Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Hanging out in DC....

Last weekend I went to DC with my Mom for a conference. I had a great time while I was there. Maybe I should consider living in DC for a while….hmmmmm…
I got hit on by several young guys (24 year olds) which made me realize, either I look good or they like older women!
I rented a car for the weekend and the cutie pie at Enterprise convinced me to upgrade to an SUV, and of course, I said yes. He seemed to be flirting while doing his work in a very efficient manner. I was impressed. In one year, he’s worked his way up to Asst. Manager and is on the verge of being promoted again. I love to see a brotha aiming high!!
Then when I went to the convention center, I had another guy flirt with me shamelessly, in front of my mom. I figured that was a bold move on his part. He was able to recommend some places where I can hang out in DC and have a good time. He also gave me his number but I was only marginally interested in him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home